Is it a Criminal or Your Customer?
Reopening your bank has brought problems no one could have foreseen.
How does one provide an appraisal when you can’t enter homes or businesses for mortgages? Who would have thought that unemployment scams, money
mules or SBA loans would be major problems? What steps should be followed to open your front door or handle access cards for staff to enter the main office.
Barry Thompson surveyed banks from Maine to California to answer these questions. This highly interactive session will provide you the ability to ask questions that no one else has answered for you.
- Obtain the procedure, you can adept to opening your banking offices.
- Handling the issue of masks in your workplace that could stop a potential robber cold
- Reviewing Pandemic Frauds no one expected!
- Awareness training what you should be teaching your staff now.
- Security cameras in the parking lot has the time for them arrived?
Presenter: Barry Thompson, Thompson Consulting Group
1 CPE Credit